Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Places that i want to visit

The place I would want to be at is Cancun, Mexico because  it looks beautiful in the pictures  the weather is perfect to be out side and  even you can and swim  in their what ever you. Want they  have a hotel have a beautiful view to see. You can   See the  ocean and other things like hotels people walking. And maybe  see the sun rise up. Or going down  and maybe you have to change  to play soccer and their. Or you came and  spent time with you family  and that's the place that I want to visit when I grow up.

3 comments:

  1. We have so much in common - I also love the beach and sun rises and sunsets. Life can be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you plan a trip with your family instead of waiting until you get older

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I'd like to go to Washington D.C. to see my uncle, aunt, and my cousin sometime.

    ReplyDelete