Monday, December 5, 2016

A deram about paris

So one day I was really tired that I could wake  the next day so when i was dream was about paris because I love paris and i can be happy if  I go their and lot of the people was their i can believe that I was in Paris and I was having  lot of the fun in their i even tell my family that was going to move here in and visit any time when i go to america i was with my family  than i want to try lot of food and one of them because  I was asking lot of question and they where worried about they not how to speak in French and what happen they not speak English but just did't pay attention  to ait because they need to speak english o how they going to communicate with other people. If the only thing they know is to speak French so i just tell them. They need to speak English so the first we went it was go to the hotel and. See be their like one hour and maybe have fun and other is to make plans. About where, we are going to see the next day because i was tired and some with my family  I remember that we always make fun stuff and eat breakfast so  we just  have to get this it look like a pancake with banana and strawberries inside and outside was chocolate with wipe cream  and them we just stay in. The restaurant  and my aunt. Say it was time to leave  to see the tower  so we went t i was going to take a picture but them my my alarm stared ring and I wake up but I know that all that was a dream.



1 comment:

  1. Paris is amazing, I went a few summers ago just for a few days. I hope you go to Paris in real life one day!

    ReplyDelete