Saturday, December 10, 2016

Going out with my friends

We decided to go see a movie  so we went and then  when we got their we to our seats and see the movie and then when it finish  the movie we went other places and have lot of fun and we buy   Starbucks and we just seat in a table  we stared to talk about something until I got a message that  say my cousins was here so we just to get here outside  so we. Just went their and one we wine to  Starbucks so  we just walk  is when my friends tell us they are living all ready so  they left all ready and one of us  want to buy a perfume  that she like so went and it was time to go home.

1 comment:

  1. The other day I was at a store and saw three friends laughing and having fun together and it made me miss my friends who live far away, your story, too! I'm glad you got to spend time with them!

    ReplyDelete