Saturday, November 19, 2016

My first time in six flags

That day when they tell us if we want to go six flags I. Was freaking up because I was really happy to go  all the rides and  spend some time with my family  so first we just wait little longer to wait my cousins family  and when they got there we just went to go the rides me. And all my cousins  take a picture  so we just finish taking the picture they ask with was our first ride we just chosen the train we can see all the rides and when  it was finish  we tell that want to go the tea cups and I forget other rides we went  but it was time to eat so. Them. We can to the water park and  have lot of fun but them it was night. I remember that day it was a showed it was about Chicago fire and when it was. Finish it was time to go it was like 12:00pm so. We just. When to my cousins house and we just stay their for one night and the next. Day we leave to our house.
How was you emotional about going you first  time in six flags?

2 comments:

  1. Six Flags is super fun, I love rollercoasters! I like to sit in the very front with my hands in the air :-) Thanks for sharing about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude every year I get the tickets for reading logs but I never go lol

    ReplyDelete