Saturday, November 5, 2016

Slice of life.

So I going to write about slice of life so they was my friend that she was moving she tell before summer break and when she tell me that was moving so when the one day we just went to play  and enjoy the days with my friends, before she moves of house and schools and one day they we discern just spend each other  house and one day it was time to see each other but we decided when we het out. Of school for summer break we still might spend  more time because maybe I was not going to. See you but  them my friend tell me that's is a good idea and she even say that  we can talk   When. Is going to little difficult to make more friend when I go to. Other school  and. I say okay so that day was the last time that I saw her my. Friend and some things still talk to her but not lot because she is  not have time or I do not have time to talk to her .

5 comments:

  1. Really close friend with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this was a very special friend. It's hard to be away from people we love so much, isn't it? What was her name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her named is Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not trying to be rude or anything, but can you use correct punctuation? I see no periods!

    ReplyDelete