Saturday, November 5, 2016

Where I went for vacation

So this year I went to Mexico  to see my family it was fun because I can spend time with them we even went a place  that have lot of pool. And it was really fun and it looks like was Wisconsin dells but they just a different and. We even celebrate one of my aunts birthday their it was fun and when we was finish.we went and get ice cream but when we come home it was raining so I did was to get went I agin but the next day I got sick because, I was out side with not a jacket . And I did listen to my mom and. Is why I got sick. And when I want to go some where. I could so just went to see the   Animals that my family have and. I saw my dad with the horse so tell. Him that I want to. Take a rive with horse and maybe. Take picture with the horse and I went with my dad. A rive. With the horse. My dad took one  I take the other. Horse  and we went all over of ranch  them we just  got home to live the horse in the house we went to  my grandma house and see who she was because she was sick so we went and we come back I again but them. I was okay but  them it past a mouth  it feels the days was passing really fast  every day I spend with my family. And one day, I went to play basketball with one of my cousins.  And it was because sometimes we went to use computer them when we was ready. To go to play basketball again we jut went and when it was late.  We just go home and one day it was time to  come back to Chicago it was sad because I have lot of fun to be in Mexico and I cannot wait to go back to Mexico and spend and do the same thing that I did  I have lot of fun and that who I enjoy of vacation in. Mexico with my family.

2 comments: